Graduates of the UTTC Elementary Education AS degree program will:
- Identify aspects of a supportive and safe learning environment.
- Recognize diversity in learning and developmental processes.
- Apply central concepts to connect with and advance student learning.
- Analyze instructional strategies that support learner goals.
- Display dispositions necessary for being successful in for an education setting.
Graduates of the UTTC Elementary Education BS degree program will:
- Implement appropriate strategies for learner development.
- Recognize learning differences and diversity.
- Create supportive and safe learning environments.
- Demonstrate understanding of content knowledge.
- Utilize differing perspectives for application of content.
- Monitor learner progress by using multiple methods of assessment.
- Plan for instruction that supports every learner.
- Apply instructional strategies to encourage learner development.
- Demonstrate ongoing professional learning and ethical practice.
- Facilitate opportunities for leadership and collaboration.